Kefir is one of the newest health crazes that is sweeping the nation. This potent gut healing probiotic turmeric kefir tea will refresh the all-important intestinal tract.
Why is your gut so important?
Besides digesting food and making it useable for the body, the gut is also key to keeping you healthy. Science has shown that the majority of the immune system actually lives in the gut, and that the beneficial bacteria in the gut are key to fighting many diseases.
Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients in this potent gut healing probiotic ginger kefir tea.
Water kefir is a beverage made from beneficial bacteria and yeast. Kefir is great for the gut, as helps keep the good bacteria in the intestinal tract.
These tangy citrus fruits have diuretic properties, meaning they help flush out toxins through urine.
It is a potent anti-inflammatory spice that helps reduce inflammation in the gut and may help relieve metabolic conditions.
• Pour 3 1/2 cups of water kefir into an airtight BPA-free container
• Add 1 tbsp of lemon juice
• Add a 1-inch piece of fresh turmeric root, peeled and chopped
• Close the container and let ferment for 1-3 days
• The longer it ferments, the more carbonation will occur
• Refrigerate and serve cold
Make sure ingredients are organic
Enjoy this potent gut healing probiotic turmeric kefir tea!
Note: None of the information in our website is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. The content on our website is for educational purposes only.
DON’T FORGET to sign up for our weekly newsletter to get our latest articles, updates, free recipes and giveaways.
1. “Lemon-Ginger Water Kefir.” Cultures for Health. Cultures for Health, 01 June 2016. Web. 28 Mar. 2017.