Essential oils are great for the skin because each of them contain important nutrients for our skin health.
This deeply nourishing facial oil is perfect to keep your face healthy during the winter months when the weather is harsh and cold.
Let’s take a look at the ingredients in this deeply nourishing facial oil.
This nutritious oil is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, which keep your skin strong and moist. It also contains vitamin A and E, which can help sooth sunburned skin.
This essential oil keeps skin healthy, young and strong, preventing aging and wrinkles. It also smells heavenly.
The soothing properties of lavender help with skin irritation and can relieve dry skin as well.
Mix the following ingredients in a BPA-free container:
1 oz of avocado oil
5 drops of lavender essential oil
5 drops of geranium essential oil
Add the mixture into a BPA-free dropper bottle
Apply generously at night on clean moist face
Store in a cool area
Keeps for about 1 year
We recommend Mountain Rose Herbs as a reputable source for essential oils.
Note: None of the information in our website is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. The content on our website is for educational purposes only.
DON’T FORGET to sign up for our weekly newsletter to get our latest articles, updates, free recipes and giveaways.
1. “Nourishing Winter Face Oil.” Sophie Uliano. Sophie Uliano, 10 Nov. 2014. Web. 17 Nov. 2014.
2. “Chamomile Benefits & Information (Matricaria Recutita).” HerbWisdom.com. HerbWisdom.com, n.d. Web. 16 Nov. 2014.
3. “13 Uses For Lavender Oil: The Only Essential Oil You’ll Need.” MindBodyGreen. MindBodyGreen, 21 Feb. 2014. Web. 16 Nov. 2014.
4. “Is Avocado Oil Good for the Skin?” LIVESTRONG.COM. LIVESTRONG.COM, 13 Jan. 2014. Web. 17 Nov. 2014.
5. “Health Benefits of Geranium Essential Oil.” Organic Facts. Organic Facts, n.d. Web. 17 Nov. 2014.