SophiSticate Interiors unveils the new expanded green Serenity MedSpa in San Francisco

SophiSticate Interiors unveils the new expanded green Serenity MedSpa in San Francisco

We are thrilled to announce that San Francisco Premier green design firm SophiSticate Interiors, will unveil the new expanded green Serenity MedSpa in San Francisco.

A ribbon cutting ceremony and private event benefiting the Richmond/Ermert Aid Foundation are scheduled March 26, 2015.

As a REAF Board of Directors, it was a natural thing to do to have the grand opening event benefit the Richmont/Ermert Aid Foundation. Green design and philanthropy are my two passions,” shares Sophie Azouaou, owner of SophiSticate Interiors.

Sophie Azouaou with the help of her team, comprised of Studio Perez, and RW Simone Company, designed the new Serenity MedSpa.

I was thrilled that my Interior design firm was selected to design Serenity MedSpa. It is by far one of the biggest Medical Spa in San Francisco and the leader in advanced noninvasive beauty treatments. I am truly honored that Dr. David Kang and Dr. Lisa Kang owners of Serenity MedSpa entrusted me with their dream, ” states Sophie Azouaou.

– We hear that American jazz legend Paula West and violonist virtuosos Lea Bourgade and Maya Shanmugan will be performing.

– An amazing live auction benefiting the Richmont/Ermet Aid Foundation will be conducted by San Francisco’s beloved and Emmy award- winning Liam Mayclem, the host & producer of KCBS’ Foodie Chap.

Senator Dianne Feinstein will donate signed penciled art drawings for the live auction to help raise funds for the foundation.

The event is by invitation only and notable guests and San Francisco VIPs are expected. 

For more about Sophisticate Interiors.

For more about Serenity MedSpa.

For more about the Richmond/Ermet Aid Foundation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Yes, I would like to receive emails from StepIn2MyGreenWorld. Sign me up!

By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact