Dogs are truly our best friends. They are true embodiments of unconditional love in our lives. That’s why it’s important that we give them the best nutrition possible through their diets. These salmon garlic treats for dogs will keep your furry friends happy and healthy.
Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients in these salmon garlic treats for dogs.
Garlic has antibiotic, antifungal, and antiparasitic properties, making it great for your dog when prepared in the right way. It also helps prevent blood clots, prevents tumors, and helps stimulate the lymphatic system.
Salmon is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are great for your dogs’ immune system and helps with the skin and coat as well. Make sure to always cook salmon before feeding it to your dog, as it can contain a parasite when not fully cooked.
• Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
• Add 1 10-ounce can of salmon and 3 cloves of garlic to a food processor
• Pulse to combine
• Add 3 cups of quinoa flour to the blender and continue to pulse
• Keep pulsing until a ball of dough forms
• Remove dough from the food processor
• Form dough into small squares
• Bake for 10-15 minutes
Make sure ingredients are organic
Enjoy making these salmon garlic treats for dogs!
Note: None of the information in our website is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. The content on our website is for educational purposes only.
DON’T FORGET to sign up for our weekly newsletter to get our latest articles, updates, free recipes and giveaways.
1. “5 Healthy Recipes for Your Dog.” Care2. Care2, n.d. Web. 06 Aug. 2016.
2. “10 “People” Foods for Dogs.” Modern Dog. Modern Dog, n.d. Web. 06 Aug. 2016.
3. “Garlic For Dogs: Poison Or Medicine?” Dogs Naturally Magazine. N.p., 17 Feb. 2013. Web. 06 Aug. 2016.