This potent colon cancer fighting apple cabbage juice is packed to the brim with potent anti-cancer foods, especially apples.
Colon cancer is the third most commonly diagnosed cancer and is the second leading cause of death by cancer amongst men and women, according to the Colon Cancer Alliance.
The American Cancer Society estimates 49,700 colon cancer deaths in the U.S. in the year 2015.
Diet is a major part of cancer prevention. Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients in this potent colon cancer fighting apple cabbage juice.
Cabbage is packed with antioxidants and compounds called glucosinolates, which are known cancer fighters.
Lemons help detox chemicals from the body that could cause cancer.
Process the following ingredients in a juicer:
1/4 head of cabbage
1/2 a lemon
Make sure ingredients are organic
Enjoy potent colon cancer fighting apple cabbage juice!
Note: None of the information in our website is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. The content on our website is for educational purposes only.
DON’T FORGET to sign up for our weekly newsletter to get our latest articles, updates, free recipes and giveaways.
1. “Colon Cancer Statistics.” Colon Cancer Alliance. Colon Cancer Alliance, n.d. Web. 17 Mar. 2017.
2. “Juicing Recipe: Purple Passion.” Juice Recipes. Juice Recipes, n.d. Web. 18 Mar. 2017.
3. “An Apple a Day May Hold Colorectal Cancer at Bay: Recent Evidence from a Case-control Study.” Reviews on Environmental Health. U.S. National Library of Medicine, n.d. Web. 18 Mar. 2017.
4. “Chemopreventive Effect of Apple and Berry Fruits against Colon Cancer.” World Journal of Gastroenterology : WJG. Baishideng Publishing Group Inc, 07 Dec. 2014. Web. 18 Mar. 2017.
5. “Apples: A Healthy Temptation.” AICR. American Institute for Cancer Research, n.d. Web. 18 Mar. 2017.
6. “Eating Cabbage Helps in Cancer Prevention.” Mercola.com. Mercola.com, n.d. Web. 18 Mar. 2017.