- We are pleased to share with you another exceptional organic product called the Berkeley Buzz Butter from our friends at Living Tree Community Foods (LTCF).
- What started with almond butter, has evolved on to a manufacturing house for organic nut butters,oils and chocolates.
- The company’s flagship is the Raw Almond Butter. LTCF is branching out and is making more products such as Spirit of Berkeley, Breakfast in Berkeley Muesli, the Absolut Almond Butter Bar, Organic Quinoa Crisp Brazil Nut Bliss and Vanilla Innovation Bar.
- This new organic butter is made of the purest ingredients such as Organic Hazelnut, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Honey, Organic Kona Gold Coffee, Organic Cacao Nibs, Organic Cacao Butter, Himalayan Pink Crystal Salt, Organic Maqui Powder, and Organic Vanilla Powder.
- “It is a healthy chocolate adventure,’’ teases Jesse Schwartz PhD, President of Living Tree Community Foods.
- “It is easily digestible, try a spoonful in conjunction with vigorous exercise or as a prelude to long, convoluted chains of thoughts,” he adds whimsically.
- Schwartz recommends spreading the Berkeley Buzz on slices of apples or pears, and using as a topping for desserts and confection.
- For more on the Berkeley Buzz.
Berkeley Buzz Butter ($12.99)