You know how much I love Do It Yourself (DIY) recipes. They are inexpensive, fast and natural. a real win-win.
This DIY lavender body oil will deeply nourish your dry skin. you can use in 2 ways: put some in your bath, or apply all over your body after your shower. It is like a glass of water for your skin and it smells clean and fresh.
- DIY Lavender Body Oil:
- 1 cup sweet almond oil
- 2/3 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/3 cup wheat germ oil
- 8 drops lavender essential oil
- 1/8 tsp Vitamin E oil (or 10 drops)
- Pour all ingredients into a bottle and shake
- While you are at it you can double or triple the amount and make some for your friends, it is a perfect gift for any occasion.
- For my winter lavender tea recipe.
- I recommend Mountain Rose Herbs as a reputable source for essential oils.
- For a lavender air freshener.
- For a lavender hot oil treatment.
- For a DIY lavender clothes starch.
- For a green fabric softener.