This weight loss recipe is a smoothie that will help regulate your blood sugar and reduce food cravings.
There are so many weight loss recipes out there and it can be very misleading.
A healthy diet, exercise and self-control are key factors to successful weight loss.
Let’s take a look at the ingredients in this weight loss recipe.
Food Craving Reducer Smoothie
- They are excellent sources of calcium, vitamin E, folic acid, omega-3 fatty acids and fiber. Almonds are natural powerhouses and have shown benefits in lowering cholesterol, brain health, heart health, weight loss, and more.
- Studies show that eating almonds helps decrease appetite without increasing weight gain.
- The polyphenols in apples help slow down the digestion of carbs, and breaks them down into simple sugars, which puts less sugar load in the blood stream. The regulation of blood sugar is key to reducing food cravings.
- They are an excellent source of dietary fiber, which is a key nutrient to flushing out toxins and regulating blood sugar.
- It is becoming more and more evident that cinnamon stabilizes blood sugar levels and increases the metabolism of glucose. Since high blood sugar levels can lead to increased storage of fat, cinnamon helps prevent it. Cinnamon improves insulin function. Thus, you lose weight.
Process the following ingredients in a blender:
- 4 almonds, chopped
- 1 apple
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 banana
- Please make sure you use organic ingredients in this weight loss recipe.
AS ALWAYS: Check with your health practitioner before you change your diet and see if this recipe or any weight loss recipe you wish to try are right for you. This drink is not meant to replace any treatment or drugs you are taking.
- For a flat tummy water recipe.
- For all you need to know about intermittent fasting to lose weight.
- For a flat tummy smoothie.
- For a turmeric appetite suppressant drink.
- For how morning sunlight can help with weight loss.
- Lose weight by getting your fat to eat itself.
- Get a flat tummy by eating fat.