Star studded NFL shop at Super Bowl opens its doors January 30th.
NFL Shop at Moscone Center West has created a unique shopping experience for fans to
celebrate SUPER BOWL 50.
NFL SHOP at Super Bowl is presented by Visa and opens Saturday, January 30 at Moscone Center.
To commemorate the iconic Super Bowl 50, the NFL has created the largest NFL Shop featuring more than 1,500 styles and products expertly curated to offer the largest and most exclusive collection of Super Bowl merchandise available anywhere.
To enhance fans’ shopping experience, the store will also feature a variety of engaging free activations, including player signings, a display of halftime show costumes from some of the most iconic performances, an exclusive display of the CFDA designer Super Bowl 50 Bespoke footballs, Players’ Wives Fashion Show and celebrity appearances throughout the week.
Sports enthusiasts will find a wide variety of officially licensed team and Super Bowl 50 apparel and memorabilia, ranging from the latest fashion trends to limited-edition items – including the SB50 Nike Fly Rush Alpha Jacket and NFL Team Arrival 9Fifty caps worn by the players on Opening Night Fueled by Gatorade.
Fans will also have the opportunity to create customized products, including Nike jerseys, New Era caps, Levi’s denim jackets, t-shirts, footballs, and drinkware that will stay with them for a lifetime to commemorate the historical occasion of Super Bowl 50.
As a special activation for Super Bowl 50, the NFL and the Council of Fashion Designers of America have collaborated on 50 Bespoke Designer Footballs designs that are currently available for Auction through February 14th to benefit the NFL Foundation. 35 of these balls will be displayed with the ability to bid onsite at the NFL SHOP.
Loyal NFL fans will have the opportunity to receive membership to the first-ever, VIP Lounge at NFL SHOP. The lounge will showcase real-gold memorabilia and once-in-a-lifetime products from licensees including Nike, New Era, Wilson, Highland Mint, Wincraft, and Woodrow.
The Lounge offers VIP shopping with elevated experiences including shopping with Alyssa Milano and Madison Pettis, custom designed product, wine tasting of exclusive SB50 wine, and a cooking session with world renowned celebrity chefs Andrew Zimmern and Rocco Whalen.
On February 5 from 10-11:30am, a Players’ Wives Fashion Show will be hosted by NFL Legends Steve Young and will celebrate NFL Fashion through NFL players and their families. The event is open to public with proceeds going to the Steve Young Foundation and Player Care Foundation
A sampling of NFL SHOP at Super Bowl’s key retail activations:
· Super Bowl National Anthem and Halftime Costumes displayed worn by Vanessa Williams, Luther Vandross, Jordin Sparks, Grambling State Marching Band, Travis Tritt, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Bruno Mars, Kelly Clarkson, and Left Shark (Katy Perry) from Jan 30 – Feb 4
– NFL Hall of Famer Joe Montana autograph session Saturday January 30 from 12-1 p.m.
NFL Juniors Apparel Ambassador, Madison Pettis, hosts performance featuring Kalin and Miles on January 31 at 1 pm
– 49ers tight end Vance McDonald and American pop artist Charles Fazzino on stage February 3 from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
– Celebrity appearance featuring Alyssa Milano on February 4 at 5 p.m.
– New York Giants running back Rashad Jennings and American pop artist Charles Fazzino on stage February 5 from 6-7 p.m.
– A Majestic Selfie Station provides fans pictures as a keepsake
– The ’47 Scream Room measures a fan’s decibel level in a sound proof booth for fans to test out their cheering intensity.
The NFL SHOP hours of operation will be:
Hours of Operation
Saturday, Jan. 30
Sunday, Jan. 31
Monday, Feb. 1
Tuesday, Feb. 2
Wednesday, Feb. 3
Thursday, Feb. 4
Friday, Feb. 5
Saturday, Feb. 6
Sunday, Feb. 7
For more info.