Cavalier say celebrate: “Quelle Surprise” a holiday party benefiting Raphael House

Cavalier say celebrate: “Quelle Surprise” a holiday party benefiting Raphael House

• We are thrilled to announce that Jay Jeffers and Michael Purdy, along with Claudia Castillo Ross will host Cavalier “Quelle Surprise”.
  • Why: The holiday soiree will introduce “Quelle Surprise!” (What a Surprise!), a  charitable campaign to benefit Rafael House of San Francisco.
  • When: December, 3rd 2013 from 6:00pm – 9:00pm.
  • Where: Cavalier by Jay Jeffers 
  •  
  • “Quelle Surprise”, an assortment of do good gift bags and raffle tickets will be sold to raise funds for Raphael House, the oldest shelter for children and families in San Francisco.
  • The gift bags are filled with a luxurious items kindly donated by Shreve & Co., Tacolicious, Kara’s Cupcakes, and more including gift cards, holiday treats, and carefully curated favors from Cavalier’s most prized vendors.
  • Gift bags will be on sale November 29th – December 24th for $25.00 and 100% of the proceeds will go to the Raphael House.
  • Raffle tickets will also be available for purchase for $10.00 beginning November 29th through December 24th . You will get a chance  to win amazing products from generous partners including Wilkes Bashford, Silver Oak Winery, Gary Danko, Calistoga Ranch, Ma(i)sonry and Apparatus Lighting to name a few.
  • Cavalier by Jay Jeffers is excited to showcase “Quelle Surprise!” gift bags and raffle tickets at their annual holiday party, where guests will enjoy bites provided by Craftsman and Wolves and festive cocktails.
  • For more information.
  • For more on Raphael House.
  • image005

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

One Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Yes, I would like to receive emails from StepIn2MyGreenWorld. Sign me up!

By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact