The life of green pioneer Van Vlahakis on the big screen: A Green Story

The life of green pioneer Van Vlahakis on the big screen: A Green Story

We are delighted to report that pioneer and visionary in green living: CEO and Founder of Earth Friendly Products,Van Vlahakis has made the headline news. With a movie centered on his life’s achievements in protecting our planet and the environment, Vlahakis leads by example and shows the world we have a come a long way.

EFP Logo

A Green Story opened at the Los Angeles Greek Film Festival.

Written and directed by Nika Agiashvili, the story focuses on living the American dream after Vlahakis founded Earth Friendly Products; a multimillion dollar company specializing in Green residential and commercial cleaners.

With a phenomenal cast comprised of Malcolm McDowell, Louis Mandylor, Debbie Matenopoulos, Ed O’RossShannon Elizabeth, Annabella Sciorra, George Finn, Alessandra Toressani, and upcoming child star Talia Jackson, the film is sure to be a big hit.

When asked how it felt, this is what Vlahakis shared exclusively with us: “As a Greek immigrant I arrived in America with barely twenty dollars. I overcame many obstacles. But with hard work, perseverance and a real passion for green living I reached my goals. My life has been dedicated to green living and to the love of our planet. I wanted to make a difference and yet show the new generation that the American Dream still exists”.

For the A Green Story Trailer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Yes, I would like to receive emails from StepIn2MyGreenWorld. Sign me up!

By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact