Sophie Azouaou of SophiSticate Interiors Receives  Houzz’s 2012 ‘Best Of Remodeling’ Award

Sophie Azouaou of SophiSticate Interiors Receives Houzz’s 2012 ‘Best Of Remodeling’ Award

First-Ever Survey & Analysis of More than 1.2 Million Members Reveals Top-Rated Professionals and Current Design Trends from Across the Country

San Francisco, CA  — March 21st, 2012 – Sophie Azouaou of SophiSticate Interiors, San Francisco, CA has been awarded  “Best Of Remodeling” 2012 by Houzz, the leading online platform for residential remodeling and design. The Founder of the luxury interior design firm was chosen by more than 1.2 million registered members of the Houzz community.

The Houzz “Best Of Remodeling” award for 2012 is given in two categories: Customer Satisfaction and Design. Customer Satisfaction award winners are based on homeowner members who rated their experience working with remodeling professionals in 12 categories ranging from architects, and interior designers to contractors and other residential remodeling professionals.  Design award winners’ work was the most popular among the 1.2 million members, also known as “Houzzers,” who saved more than 16.5 million professional images to their personal ideabooks via the Houzz site and iPad/iPhone app.

I am thrilled and honored to have won such a prestigious award, the viewers have spoken and made their choice about my latest green design project, which is on over 2 thousands ideabooks “ states Sophie Azouaou.

With 3.5 million monthly unique users and 80 million monthly page views, Houzz has rapidly become the largest community of active remodelers, providing homeowners and design enthusiasts with first-hand advice from Houzzers who have been through the renovating and decorating process,” said Liza Hausman, vice president of marketing for Houzz. “This is a real stamp of approval for Sophie from the Houzz community and we’re thrilled to welcome her to this elite group of ‘Best Of’ winners.”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

One Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Yes, I would like to receive emails from StepIn2MyGreenWorld. Sign me up!

By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact