Pinterest relocates to San Francisco

Pinterest relocates to San Francisco

A growing majority is using Pinterest.
The company founded in 2008 is a social platform that helps people collect things they love and connect with others through shared interests. Millions of people use Pinterest to share meal ideas, recipes, fashion, favorite places, home decor and fashion.

Mayor Edwin M. Lee and Pinterest CEO Ben Silbermann announced that Pinterest, one of the fastest growing social media firms, will move from Palo Alto to San Francisco. Pinterest is currently finalizing plans for a long-term home in the SoMa neighborhood and has signed a short-term lease for space in the area to accommodate immediate growth.

I am thrilled to welcome Pinterest to the ‘Innovation Capital of the World,’ and am pleased that our efforts to attract and retain the industry’s best and most innovative companies are working,” said Mayor Lee.

We’re pleased to now call one of the world’s great cities home,” said Pinterest CEO Ben Silbermann.

Pinterest is a member of San Francisco Citizens Initiative for Technology & Innovation, a 501(c)6 organization created to leverage the power of the technology community around civic action in San Francisco.
The announcement, motivated Mayor Lee who created a new Pinterest page.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Yes, I would like to receive emails from StepIn2MyGreenWorld. Sign me up!

By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact